When you visit www.smarty.link, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you use our Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to www.smarty.link, and information about how you interact with our website. We refer to this automatically-collected information as "Device Information".
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
- "Log files" track actions occurring on www.smarty.link and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- "Web beacons", "tags", and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse www.smarty.link.How do we use your personal information?
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address). More generally, we use Device Information to improve and optimize our site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with www.smarty.link, as well as to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Your information may be used for the following purposes:
· Provide, operate, and maintain our webste
· Improve, personalize, and expand our webste
· Understand and analyze how you use our webste
· Develop new products, services, features, and functionalities
· Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the webste, and for marketing and promotional purposes
· Send you emailsBehavioural advertising
As described above, we use your Device Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative's ("NAI") educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-on...
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymousDo not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site's data collection and use appropriate practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business which collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that this business has collected about consumers.
Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
Request that a business which sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
EmaThe right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.Contact us
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at [email protected]
or by mail using the details provided below: Contacts
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 (424) 348-3474
5348 Vegas Dr., STE 1064
Las Vegas, NV 89108